Power bank charge for other devices
First, put the enclosed USB in the “OUT” port of Power Bank , then insert mobile or other being charged device.
Second, press the power button and it starts to charge. When cut off connecting (without loaded) for over 60 seconds, the Power Bank will shut output circuit and into saving status. When connected again, it needs to press the power button and open the charging circuit.
Jokul 52 Charging Status Indication
When charge for Jokul 52:
1. Power indicator lights on the related position which shows the
2. Power indicator is always lighting on which shows it's already full
When charge for other devices, press the power button:
1. Power indicator lights on the related position which shows the left
power of Jokul 52.
2. Power indicator doesn't light on, which shows Jokul 52 run out of the
1. Too low power with this product, please recharge for this product.
2. The voltage of being charged device is not compatible with this
product. Please check the voltage of your device.
3. This product is wrong connected with being charged device.
4. Charging cable and connectors are damaged. Please change them.
5. This product is breakdown with internal circuit. Please contact after-
sale service of the local agent.
No response with the being charged device